Yakisoba with Pork and Spring Onions
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
Quick, Simple, Tasty and Filling!
- 270 g Hakubaku Organic Yakisoba
- 400 g cabbage, thinly shredded
- 500 g pork, in thinly sliced strips
- 200 ml tonkatsu Sauce
- 40 g Tenkasu (fried tempura batter)
- 2 spring onions, greens finely sliced and sat in iced water to curl and whites, sliced
- Shichimi togarashi, to garnish and to taste
- Prepare Yakisoba as per pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add sliced pork. Stir-fry until lightly browned.
- Add sliced cabbage and spring onion whites and stir-fry until cabbage softens.
- Add Yakisoba and tonkatsu sauce to the pan and toss to combine. Stir-fry until heated through.
- Add in half of the Tenkasu and lightly stir through.
- Divide between 4 dishes and top with spring onions, togarashi and the rest of the tenkasu.