Warm Somen with Prawns and Asparagus
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Medium COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
When you need a salad, but not something that is too chilled
- 270 g Hakubaku Organic Somen
- 60 g rocket, roughly chopped
- 1 punnet mixed mini tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Squeeze of lime juice
- 1 bundle fresh asparagus, cut in to 3cm pieces
- 200 g prawns
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare Somen as per the packet instructions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat oil in fry-pan and fry prawns, taking care not to overcook. Remove and set aside keeping warm.
- To pan add tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes or until soft, mashing gently to break them just a little.
- Add asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Add vegetable stock, soy sauce and lime juice. Bring to the boil, return prawns and then noodles to the fry-pan. Toss to combine, divide between four plates. Sprinkle with togarashi and serve.