270g Hakubaku Somen Noodles
1 tbsp Peanut oil
2-3 Celery, finely sliced on the diagonal
1 Carrot, sliced into matchsticks
2 Green onions, finely sliced
2 tsp Ginger, finely grated
2 cloves Garlic, crushed
1 tsp Five-spice powder
1 tbsp Sesame oil
2-3 tbsp Light soy sauce
Warm Somen Noodle Salad
1. Prepare Hakubaku Somen noodles according to packet instructions.
2. While noodles are cooking, heat the peanut oil in a wok or frypan until it is hot.
3. Add celery and carrot; sauté until tender. Add green onions, ginger, garlic and five-spice powder and sauté for another minute or two.
4. Add drained Somen noodles to the wok and toss vegetable mixture through until thoroughly combined and noodles are heated through.
5. Add sesame oil and soy sauce and stir through.