SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
Quick and simple soup for any time of year
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Ramen
- 1.5L water
- 2tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 spring onions, trimmed, sliced into 5cm lengths
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced into 5cm lengths diagonally
- 300g tofu, in 2cm cubes
- Extra spring onions, finely sliced, for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Ramen as per pack instructions. Drain, set aside.
- In a pan, bring the water to boil. Add chicken stock and miso paste, stirring to combine. Reduce to a simmer.
- Add carrots, spring onions and asparagus to pan and cook for 1 minute until asparagus is bright green but still crisp.
- Add tofu cubes and heat for 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Refresh Ramen in boiling water, drain and divide between four bowls. Pour broth over the Ramen and garnish with extra spring onions. Serve immediately.