Vegetable and Soba Noodle Soup
SERVES: 2 DIFFICULTY: Easy
When it’s cool but not cold, this soup will warm but not overheat you.
100g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
4 cups vegetable stock
2 tspn Tamari
50g ginger, grated
2 small carrots, cut into matchsticks
100g snow peas, trimmed and sliced lengthways
1. Combine the vegetable stock, ginger, garlic and tamari in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes
3. Then add snow peas and carrot and simmer for further 5 minutes or until carrot is tender.
4. Meanwhile, cook the organic soba noodles as per directions on pack. Drain.
5. Once cooked, place noodles in a serving bowl. Then ladle the soup over the noodles.
Add extra tamari as required. Enjoy!