Vegan Spicy Chasoba
SERVES: 1 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
90g Hakubaku Organic Chasoba
50g soft tofu
50g green cabbage
4-6 shitake mushrooms
1-2 tbsp hot chilli sauce
1 tbsp Miso paste
1. Slice the 50 g green cabbage and 50 g shitake mushrooms into small pieces.
2. Boil 300 ml of water (or however much fills your bowl). Add the tablespoon of miso paste and stir in, adding any more as necessary.
3. Add the cabbage and mushroom to the water, cooking on medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Slice the tofu into small pieces and add to the soup along with the Chasoba.
5. After 3 – 5 minutes (or whenever the Chasoba tastes cooked by) turn off the heat and pour the soup into a bowl. Leave to cool for 1-2 minutes. Add the hot chilli sauce to taste.