Udon with Lemon and Corn
SERVES: 3 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
Simple flavours make for an enjoyable meal.
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Udon noodles
- 1 lemon, organic
- 1 can organic corn kernels, drained
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped or crushed
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Prepare Udon as per the packet instructions. Drain, rinse, drain again. If you wish to serve this warm, refresh the Udon in boiling water and drain again.
- Cut 3 strips of peel off the lemon and chop finely.
- Juice the lemon.
- Add olive oil and gently toss until the oil coats the noodles.
- Add the corn, ginger, lemon juice. lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled.