Udon with Garlic Prawns
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 6 minutes
Fresh and tasty, you can’t go past prawns and garlic.
200g raw and peeled prawns
270g Hakubaku Udon Noodles
3 cloves Garlic, crushed with a garlic crusher
2Ttbs vegetable oil
1 cup bean sprouts
2 Tbs soy sauce
Dash of sesame oil
1. Prepare Hakubaku Organic Udon as per packet instructions.
2. Heat oil in pan on high heat and cook prawns for 2 minutes (one minute each side), remove from pan and set aside.
3. Lower heat to medium gently sauté garlic until brown, careful not to burn
4. add noodles and turn up heat and continue to stir
5. add the soy sauce and mix well
6. Add bean sprouts and cook for another minute and mix in the cooked prawns.
7. Switch off the heat and add a dash of sesame oil before serving.