- 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba, cooked as per pack instruction
- 100ml teriyaki sauce
- 600g chicken breast fillets
- 1 small cucumber, ribbon cut
- 1 medium carrot, ribbon cut
- 1 red capsicum, sliced into strips
- 150g bean sprouts
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 50ml teriyaki sauce
Teriyaki chicken Soba salad
- Place chicken in a shallow dish and coat well with teriyaki sauce, Cover and place in fridge to marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, cook Soba as per pack instruction, drain, rinse and set aside in a large bowl.
- Ribbon cut the carrot and cucumber using a vegetable peeler and add to Soba.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large frying pan. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until done. Thinly slice and add to Soba bowl.
- Add capsicum, bean sprouts and spring onions to Soba bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a jug and pour over the Soba bowl. Toss gently to combine and divide between 4 serving bowls. Serve.
Note: my chicken pieces were quite large so after slicing so I popped them back in the frying pan to make sure they were cooked through.
You could slice the chicken prior to marinating if you like.