Teriyaki Beef Stir-fry
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
Simple, tasty and a winner every time
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Udon
- 500g beef stir-fry strips
- 150ml teriyaki marinade
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 250g broccoli, trimmed, cut into florets
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Place beef strips in a bowl and coat thoroughly with teriyaki marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
- Heat wok and add quarter of the olive oil. Add quarter of the beef strips and brown for 2 minutes. Place on a plate and repeat with the rest of the olive oil and beef strips.
- Prepare Udon as per packet directions for stir-fry. Drain, rinse and drain again.
- Add onion to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add sliced mushrooms and broccoli, stir-frying for 2 minutes.
- Return beef strips and half of the marinade to the wok. Add sesame seeds, oil and Udon and heat through. Divide between four plates and serve.