270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
500g extra firm tofu (nigari stir fry tofu) diced
2 tbsp canola oil
1/2 red capsicum, sliced
5-6 mushrooms, sliced
1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
1/2 onion, sliced
1 small head broccoli, proken into small floretes
2 tsp sesame oil
1-2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
Stir-fry Teriyaki Noodles with Vegetables & tofu
1. Heat oil in a wok and add tofu. Stir fry until golden, then remove using a slotted spoon and set aside on paper towel.
2. Using remain oil in wok, stir fry carrot and brocoli for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add onion, capsicum and mushrooms. Stir fry for another 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, but not soft.
4.Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet instructions as for stir frying.
5. Add noodles to vegetable mix, along with tofu, sesame oil and teriyaki sauce. Mix well.
6. Remove from heat & serve.