Spicy Snapper with Soba Noodles
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy
Fresh snapper with snow peas, capsicum and broccolini – a most colourful dish.
180g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
2 Red snapper fillets, medium, 2cm dice
1 onion, finely sliced
50g snow peas, sliced on an angle
1/2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
100g broccolini, stalks trimmed
1 tbsp oil
1/2 tbsp mirin
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp Hakubaku Chilli Soy sauce
3 scallions, thinly sliced on angle
toasted sesame seeds to garnish
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and drain
2. Heat the oil in a wok until very hot, add the onion, snowpeas, capsicum and brocollini cook for about 3 minutes, add the Diced Snapper, cook till the fish is opaque.
3. Add the noodles and heat through.
4. Lastly add the Mirin, sesame oil and chilli sauce, toss through the noodles and fish, being careful not to break up the fish.
5. Serve immediately garnished with the scallions.
If desired you can also add some toasted sesame seeds to the garnish.