Soba with Hot Smoked Salmon and Edamame
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 4 minutes
This is a gem of a recipe – so flavoursome!
- 1 packet Hakubaku Organic Soba
- 200g shelled edamame beans, thawed
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger, finely sliced
- 300 grams hot smoked salmon, flaked into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- DRESSING: Whisk the lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil together in a jug.
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Soba as per pack instructions. Drain, rinse and drain again. Set aside in large bowl.
- Add the noodles and edamame, pour over the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- Stir through the spring onions, sesame seeds, chopped parsley, peanuts and pickled ginger. Add the salmon and gently combine. 4. Divide between serving bowls and top with more parsley.