2 bundles Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
1 medium sweet potato, diced
1 large onion, diced
12 snow peas
2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
knob of butter
2 tbsp oyster sauce
basil or flat leaf parsley, to garnish
50gm fresh goats cheese
Soba with All Organic Fresh Produce
1. Warm a small amount of oil in a fry pan and cook the sweet potato over a low heat (with lid on) until soft.
2. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil and cook noodles. Drain and keep warm.
3. Add onion to sweet potato and soften, then turn off heat.
4. Add the snow peas, garlic, butter and oyster sauce.
5. Toss drained noodles through the vegetables.
6. Serve with fresh basil (or flat leaf parsley) and crumbled goat’s cheese.