Soba poke bowl
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 4 minutes
Simple, tasty and a breeze to make
• 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba
• 1 can chick peas, drained and rinsed
• 150g edamame beans
• 150g Baby Beetroot, cubed
• 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
• 1 inari pouch, chopped into 1cm squares
• Seaweed salad
• Soy sauce / poke sauce
• Seasoning of your choice
- Prepare Soba as per packet directions. Drain, rinse and place in chilled ice water. Drain again.
- Divide noodles and toppings between four bowls.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and serve.