270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
2 heads broccoli, cut into florets
2 chicken breasts, cooked, sliced
2 tbs sesame seeds
2 tsp sesame oil
100ml soy sauce
80ml extra virgin olive oil
15cm piece ginger, grated
1/2 bunch shallots, finely chopped
2 sheets nori, toasted, shredded
Soba Noodle Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix together the sesame seeds, sesame oil, olive oil, ginger and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. Cook soba noodles in rapidly boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water.
3. Cook broccoli in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Add the chicken, noodles, spring onions, and broccoli to the bowl with dressing. Mix together until all ingredients coated with dressing.
5. Serve sprinkled with shredded Nori.