Style: Hot Dishes
200g Hakubaku Organic Cha soba Noodles
200g Tasmanian Atlantic Salmon (skin off)
150g Baby spinach
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Honey
½ tbsp Sesame oil
4 stalks Spring onions, finely sliced
2 Red chillies – finely sliced
1 tsp Ginger, grated
1 tbsp Sesame seeds, toasted
Whole egg mayo to serve
Salmon & Baby spinach Cha Soba
1. Prepare noodles according to packet directions.
2. Whisk together honey, sesame oil & soy sauce.
3. Preheat wok and add a little oil. Cook salmon in wok until just cooked through. Remove but keep warm. Break up into large chunks.
4. Toss baby spinach in wok and remove when just wilted.
5. Add noodles to wok along with half of the finely sliced spring onions, all of the ginger and half of the finely sliced red chillies.
6. Gently toss through the salmon and baby spinach.
7. Drizzle the soy, sesame oil, honey mixture over the noodles and remove from heat.
8. Divide evenly between four pre-warmed bowls
9. Sprinkle over toasted sesame seeds and top each bowl with a dollop of whole egg mayo.
10. Lastly sprinkle over the remaining chilli and spring onions.