500g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
700g salmon steaks, cut into 2cm pieces
1 sheet nori, toasted
1 tbsp olive oil
1 sheet toasted nori, shredded
3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, firmly packed
1/4 cup dill, firmly packed
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, coarsley grated
Salmon and Soba noodles with Nori Pesto
- Blend or process all Nori Pesto ingredients until combined
- Combine salmon with ½ of the nori pesto in large bowl, cover; refridgerate for 3 hours
To cook: cook soba noodles in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- Cut nori sheet into 5mm-wide pieces.
- Drain salmon; discard marinade. Heat oil in wok ; stir fry salmon, in batches, until browned and cooked as desired.
- Stir fry soba in same wok until hot; add salmon and nori, toss until combined.
- Toss remaining nori pesto through the salmon mixture off the heat.
Serves 4 to 6