SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 20 minutes
an easy favourite and quick to make
- 270 g Hakubaku Organic Ramen
- 250g Pork Belly thinly sliced
- 1 onion, large dice
- 250 g cabbage roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower Oil
- 125 ml (half cup) Yakisoba sauce
- 100 g bean sprouts
- Beni shoga (optional)
- Bonito flakes (optional)
- Powdered nori (optional)
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Ramen as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok on to medium high and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add the noodles to the wok and panfry until noodles are lightly browned and crisp. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Add sliced pork belly to the wok with extra oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fry for 3 minutes or until the pork is browned and has crisped up.
- Add cabbage and onion to the wok and mix through the pork. Cook for 5 minutes or until the cabbage has reduced and onions have softened. Add bean sprouts.
- Place Ramen back in the wok and add yakisoba sauce. Gently mix all together, making sure that the sauce coats everything. Cook for another minute or two or until heated through.
- Divide between four bowls and garnish with bonito flakes, powdered nori and beni shoga.