Pork Somen Salad
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 10
A simple pork salad to make a delicious meal
270g Hakubaku Organic Somen
1 tbsp vegetable oil
350g pork mince
1/2 lemongrass stalk, finely sliced
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp fish sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
2 cloves garlic, crushed
200g wombok, shredded
1 carrot, grated
2 spring onions, sliced
1/2 cup of Coriander leaves
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Somen as per packet direction. Rinse, drain and set aside in a large bowl with the carrot, wombok, spring onions and half of the coriander.
- Combine lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Set aside
- Add vegetable oil to a wok and heat on high. Adding lemongrass and garlic, stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add pork mince and brown for about 3 minutes, breaking up any large lumps.
- Add the pork mixture to the bowl of noodles and vegetables. Pour the dressing over and gently toss to combine.
- Divide into four bowls, garnish with remaining coriander.