Noodle Bowl – Ramen with Mince
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy
270g Hakubaku Organic Ramen noodles
500g mince (pork, beef, turkey or chicken)
1 tbsp corn flour
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp dark soy
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp ginger and garlic
1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
150g sugar snap peas
4 spring onions, sliced
1. Marinade mince with corn flour, all sauces, sesame oil, sugar and pepper 2. Heat 1 tb oil in a pan. Saute ginger and garlic (1-2 min), add mince.
Brown meat well.
3. Add stock and simmer for 5 ÃÂ¬10 minutes.
4. Whilst mince is simmering, cook ramen noodles and sugar snap peas (in same pot as ramen).
5. Divide noodles and peas into 4 bowls.
6. Top with mince mix and spring onion. Serve