My Japaneasy Summer Salad
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Medium COOKING TIME: 5 minutes
A recipe that lives up to the words on our pack.
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 150g green beans, blanched and cut length-wise
- 200g Japanese tofu
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp honey
- Place spring onions, carrots and beans in a bowl.
- Add cooked and cooled soba noodles.
- Mix dressing ingredients (I use whisk in a bowl) and pour over salad.
- Slice Japanese Tofu into cubes and place on top of salad.