60g dried soba noodles
250g lamb backstrap, trimmed
75g sugar or snap peas
1 tspn wasabi paste
1/2 tblsp soy sauce
1/4 cup (60mls)lemon juice
1/2 tblsp sesame oil
50g lettuce leaves
1/2 bunch watercress
1/2 small red onion cut into wedges
Lamb & Soba Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- Cook noodles as per the packet directions. Drain & place in large bowl.
- Spray medium fry pan with oil, heat over high heat. Cook lamb 3-4 mins each side. Transfer to plate. Cover & keep warm. Rest lamb for 10 mins before slicing thinly.
- Cook snap peas in boiling water for 1 min till tender & crisp. Drain & refresh in large bowl cold water to stop cooking process. Drain.
- Place wasabi paste, soy sauce, juice & sesame oil in small bowl. Whisk.
- Add snap peas to noodles with lettuce, watercress, onion & lamb. Drizzle with dressing.
- Toss gently to combine.