Kana’s Ramen for One
SERVES: 1 DIFFICULTY: Easy
1 bundle Hakubaku Organic Ramen
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
black pepper to taste
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 small carrot – thinly sliced
2 leaves pac-choi – diced
1/4 onion – sliced
1. Bring a medium pan of water to the boil.
2. Add ramen and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop all Vegetable.
4. When ramen has cooked for 2 minutes, add all prepared vegetable to the saucepan and boil together for three more minutes.
5. Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper into a soup bowl.
6. When ramen and vegetable’s done, drain well and add to the seasoning into the bowl.
7. Add 200cc boiling water to the bowl and mix all together thoroughly.
Your dinner is now READY TO EAT!