Hakubaku Hot Pot
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Medium COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
A delicious hot pot that you can use any Hakubaku Organic noodles that you have to hand
1 pack of Hakubaku noodles (any type: Ramen, Somen,Cha Soba)
1 steak sliced thinly (could use chicken or seafood)
3 cups chicken stock
3 cups water
Any veg. you have in fridge:
2 thinly chopped carrots
1 chopped bok choy
1 chopped sweet potato
1 chopped red capsicum
Dash of fish sauce
- Prepare your choice of Hakubaku Organic noodles as per the packet directions. Drain, rinse, drain again and set aside.
- Put chicken stock and water in wide saucepan to boil.
- Add steak, vegetables and dash of fish sauce and cook till tender.
- Reheat noodles with boiling water, drain and divide between four bowls.
- Top with bean sprouts in top with lime and chilli to taste.