Ginger vegetables with Chasoba
SERVES: 2 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 2 x 90g Hakubaku Chasoba Noodles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 100g Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 720g Bok Choy, trimmed and quartered
- 1/2 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 300g Firm tofu, chopped
- 2 Spring onions, sliced
- Prepare Chasoba as per packet directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the oil, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Stir in the mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until tender.
- Add the noodles, bok choy, stock, oyster sauce and soy to cook for 1-2 minutes or until the bok choy is tender. Stir through the tofu.
- Divide the noodle mixture between bowls and top with the spring onions to serve.