Garlic Pepper King Prawns
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy
Big, beautiful kin prawns peeking through the noodles and silverbeet. So tasty!
180g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
500g King prawns, peeled and deveined (leave tails on)
3 tbsp peanut oil
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 chilli, finely chopped
1/2 cup mushroom, finely sliced
1.5 tsp ground pepper
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 dsp powdered coconut milk
1/4 cup water
2 cups silverbeet, finely sliced
1 carrot, sliced
1 capsicum, sliced
corriander, to garnish
1.Prepare Hakubaku Organic Soba for stir fry by cooking in rapid boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain, rinse and put aside.
2. Heat oil, fry garlic. Add prawns, mushrooms,chilli and pepper. Fry 1 minute.
3. Mix coconut milk powder with water.
4. Add fish sauce and coconut milk powder mix to the fry pan.
5. Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
6. Add vegetables cooking for 2 minutes.
7. Add noodles and coriander and stir through to reheat.