Easy Flavour-Packed Mid-Week Noodles
SERVES: 2 DIFFICULTY: Easy
Packed with flavour, yet simple to prepare. A great mid-week meal indeed.
90g Hakubaku Organic Udon noodles
1 tspn ginger, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
3 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tspn Chinese 5 spice
1 red chilli, finely sliced
1 bunch choy sum
200g green prawn meat
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Cook Hakubaku Udon Noodles for 8 minutes. Set aside.
2. Wash choy sum and chop into thirds.
3. Heat olive oil and sesame oil (to taste) in wok.
4. Add prawns, choy sum, ginger and garlic to wok and stir fry for 3 minutes.
5. Add noodles and sesame seeds and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Serve and eat immediately. Enjoy!