270g Hakubaku Organic Soba noodles
1/3 cup Japanese Soy sauce
1 tbsp sake
1 tsp instant dashi
1 tbsp caster sugar
16 green prawns, cleaned with tails intact
1 cup panko crumbs
sliced nori sheets to serve
vegetable oil for deep frying
Crispy Prawns with Soba noodles
1. Cook Hakubaku Soba noodles as per the packet directions.
2. Put dashi, soy, sake, sugar and 1 litre of water in saucepan and bring to boil then simmer while preparing prawns.
3. Get oil ready for deep frying.
4. Beat eggwhite, dip prawns in then coat with breadcrumbs. Deep fry prawns until lightly brown.
5. Divide noodles between 4 bowls, add dashi soup and then prawns.
6. Garnish with spring onions sliced on the angle and serve with Nori sliced on the side.