Chilli Tuna Ramen
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
Canned tuna for the win! Chilli tuna for all the deliciousness!
- 180 g Hakubaku Organic Ramen
- 180 g can Chilli tuna (Sirena brand if available)
- 600 ml Dashi broth (or chicken stock)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 60 g baby spinach
- 100 g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn (canned or frozen)
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- Spring onions for garnish
- Prepare Ramen as per packet directions. Drain, set aside.
- Heat dashi broth and simmer for 10 minutes
- In a pan, heat vegetable oil and add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes. Add spinach, corn and edamame.
- Drain and flake the tuna and add to the pan, stirring gently to combine. Heat through.
- Divide the noodles between two bowls. Top with the tuna and vegetables then pour the broth on top.
- Sprinkle sliced spring onions and serve.