Chilli Prawn Salad
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy COOKING TIME: 20
So much YUM!
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Soba
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Japanese chilli paste
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g prawns with tails, peeled, deveined
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped in 5cm pieces
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- ½ cup basil leaves,
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Combine lime juice, oil, chilli paste, ginger and garlic in a non-reactive bowl. Set half aside in a jug.
- Add prawns to the bowl and toss to coat the prawns well. Cover and set aside in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Soba as per pack instructions. Rinse, drain and set aside in a bowl.
- In a pot of boiling water, add broccolini and sugar snap peas. Cook for 2 minutes so that the vegetables are bright in colour and tender crisp. Drain and place in the bowl with the Soba.
- In a frying pan on high heat, add half of the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning so the prawns cook through. When cooked, place in bowl with Soba. Repeat for remaining prawns.
- Place the reserved marinade in a small pan and quickly bring to the boil. Pour over the noodle mixture and toss gently to combine.
- Divide between four bowls and garnish with basil leaves. Serve with lime wedges.