Style: Hot Dishes, Modern, Stirfry
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Udon, cooked as per pack instruction
- 600g pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, chopped (seeds removed if preferred)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 100ml chicken stock
- 2 bunches asparagus, sliced diagonally in 5cm lengths
- 150g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful basil leaves
Chilli pork Udon Stir Fry
- Prepare Udon as per pack instruction. Drain, rinse, drain again and set aside.
- Heat a wok until very hot and add ½ tbsp vegetable oil. Stir-fry half of the pork for 2 minutes, or until browned. Set aside in a bowl and repeat with remaining pork.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp vegetable oil to wok and add chilli and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant. Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and chicken stock and stir to combine. Place all pork back in the wok and stir-fry until coated in the sauce mix.
- Add asparagus to the wok. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until asparagus is just tender.
- Refresh Udon briefly in boiling water. Drain and divide between four bowls.
- Add tomato halves and half of the basil to wok and stir-fry for 1 minute until tomatoes begin softening.
- 7. Spoon the pork and asparagus mix over the Udon and garnish with extra basil leaves. Serve.