Chilli Beef Stir fry with Organic Udon noodles
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy
300g porter house fillet, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, grated
200g snow peas, cut in half
125g baby corn, cut in half
4 shallots, cut into 4cm lengths
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1/4 cup coriander leaves
lime wedges to serve
270g Hakubaku Organic Udon
1. Combine fillet, oil and garlic in a bowl. Set aside.
2. In the mean time, boil water and place Hakubaku Organic udon noodles in water, cooking for 8 minutes, then drain.
3. Heat wok on high and spray with oil. Add beef and stir fry for one minute until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Wipe out the wok carefully and spray with oil. Add snow peas, spring onions and corn. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add drained Udon noodles to the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add fillet and juices to wok. Then add chilli sauce and soy. Stir fry until heated through.
7. Take off heat and add coriander. Mix through
8. Serve with lime wedges.