SERVES: 3 DIFFICULTY: Medium COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
Street food served with a little chicken
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Yakisoba
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 500g chicken thighs, thinly sliced to bit-sized pieces
- 500 g Savoy Cabbage, dice cut
- 200g Carrot, 3 cm length slices
- 1 Red Capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow Capsicum, sliced
- 100g edamame beans, podded
- 125ml Tonkatsu sauce
- Beni Shoga (Red Pickled Ginger), to taste
- Bonito Flakes, to taste
- Ao Nori (Dried Seaweed Flakes), to taste
- Prepare cut vegetables and set aside.
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Yakisoba noodles, as per pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- In a hot pan, stir-fry chicken for 2 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add cabbage and stir fry for 1 minute, then add carrot, all capsicum and edamame beans and stir fry for 1 minute or until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Add noodles and give a good tossing to mix all the ingredients together. Add Tonkatsu sauce and give a few more tosses to bind the sauce.
- Divide between 3 dishes and serve with beni shoga, ao nori and bonito flakes on top.