Chicken and Vege Yakisoba
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Medium COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
Yakisoba is a classic Japanese Stir-fry with a sweet, savoury sauce
- 500g Chicken thighs, sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Rice wine
- 1 ½ tbsp Sugar
- 270g Hakubaku Organic Yakisoba
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 500g Savoy cabbage, sliced thinly
- 3 carrots, grated
- 1 tbsp Ginger, chopped
- Mix soy sauce, rice wine, & sugar, stirring to dissolve. Set aside
- Prepare Yakisoba according to pack directions.
- In a wok, cook onion in oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add carrots, cabbage and ginger. Cook cabbage for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Cover with noodles and pour over sauce.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove lid and toss until well combined.
- Serve on a platter.