Chicken and Veg Stir-Fry with Udon Noodles
SERVES: 4 DIFFICULTY: Easy
A chicken stir fry that is the easiest thing around – 4sauces 4 great flavour
270g Hakubaku Organic Udon noodles
500g chicken breasts, thinly sliced into stir-fry striops
2tsp ginger, grated
1 garlic clove, sliced finely
1 packet baby corn
handful coriander, chopped
handful nuts, to garnish
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
2 tbsp black bean sauce
1 tbsp plum sauce
mixed vegies cut into strips
1. Prepare Udon noodles as per instruction on packet.
2. Mix sauces together, set aside.
3. Heat up wok on med-high heat with a bit of oil.
4. When hot, stirfry chicken in batches until brown, set aside (each batch should take about 2 minutes), add more oil if needed
5. Once all the chicken is cooked and set aside, add oil into wok and when hot enough, add onion and carrot, stirfry for about 3 minutes
6. Add corn, capsicums and snow peas, stirfry for another 3 minutes
7. Add mushrooms, garlic and ginger, stirfry for a minute
8. Return chicken to wok, with cooked noodles and the sauces, stir fry for a minute or so, until heated through. Add a couple of splashes of water if needed.
9. Turn off the heat, scatter with coriander and nuts.