270g Hakubaku Organic Somen noodles
1 head of broccoli, chopped
100g mushrooms, chopped
1 large zucchini, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped
3 button squash, chopped
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp curry powder
200g tofu, cubed
150ml chicken stock, (warmed)
A+ Ginger’s Favourite Somen
1. Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan or wok until it is warm. While this is warming prepare your chicken stock.
2. Add the chopped carrot to your pan and stir. After 1 minute add the zuchini and squash. Stir to coat with the oil.
3. Add the paprika, cummen and curry powder. Stir well until all of vegetables are covered with the spices.
4. Cook your noodles according to the packet directions. (Other Hakubaku noodles work well with this recipe).
5. After 3 minutes, add the broccoli and stir to mix. After another minute add the mushrooms and again stir to mix.
6. Add the chicken stock and tofu. Place the lid on the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes.
7. Place noodles into a bowl and place vegies on top and serve