2 Beetroot, cut into wedges
1 punnet Abalone mushrooms, sliced
200g Large field mushrooms sliced
1 punnet Shitake mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves Garlic
4 Spring onions
100ml Balsamic Vinegar
50ml Mushroom soy sauce
few drops Seasame oil
60ml Olive oil
270g Hakubaku Udon Noodles boiled and stained
Spring of marjoram
Roasted Beetroot and Mushroom Noodle Salad
1. Place beetroot, 50ml. Olive oil, 50ml. Balsamic vinegar and garlic and marjoram into large sheet foil and seal to keep all steam inside.
2. Roast in oven for 50-60 minutes at 180c.
3. Heat oil in pan and toss mushrooms until browned.
4. Take from heat and add roasted beetroot, spring onions, sesame oil, mushroom soy sauce and noodles.
5. Toss together and serve warm on 4 plates.