- 270g Hakubaku Organic Somen
- 1.5L chicken stock
- 1 tbsp tamari / soy sauce
- 250g chicken breast, halved horizontally
- 3 cups of Wombok, shredded
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced thinly diagonally
Chicken Noodle Soup
- Prepare Hakubaku Organic Somen as per pack instructions, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Place chicken stock and tamari in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken to the chicken stock, reducing the heat and gently poach for 8-10 minutes until just cooked.
- Remove chicken from the stock and place on a cutting board. Cool slightly and gently shred the chicken.
- Add chicken back into the stock, simmering gently for a minute. Add in the Somen, cabbage and snow peas, simmering for 30 seconds until the noodles are heated through.
- Use tongs to divide the noodles and vegetables into bowls, topping with the chicken. Ladle the hot stock over the noodles and garnish with spring onions.