Ingredients card / Shopping list
270g Hakubaku Organic Ramen noodles
250g pork fillet or chicken breast, finely sliced
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp lime juice
1 star anise
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp garlic oil
2 spring onions, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, minced
1 litre chicken stock
generous handful pak choy, torn up into pieces
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 3 adultsIntroduction
Ramen - the King of soup noodles. And so many different ways to enjoy it.
1. Marinate the meat in a bowl with lime juice, soy, star anise and fish sauce (do it only a few minutes before cooking, or lime juice will start to cook the meat)
2. Cook the noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes, refresh and set aside.
3. Heat wok and add garlic oil, fry the spring onions and ginger for a couple of minutes, add the meat and the marinating liquids, and stir (remove star anise now or later depending on taste).
4. Cook the meat for 2 minutes, heat the stock in microwave and add to the wok and bring to the boil.
5. Once meat is cooked through (wonÃ¢â¬â¢t take very long), add asian greens, then arrange noodles in a soup bowl, pour meat, greens and liquid over the noodles and serve.