Ingredients card / Shopping list
90g Hakubaku Ramen noodles
2 cups Vegetable stock
2 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
2 cloves Garlic, sliced
2cm piece Ginger, sliced
1 handful Spring onions, sliced
1 handful Enoki mushrooms
1 handful Shitake mushrooms, sliced
Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
2 tbsp Organic white Miso paste
100g Silken soy bean curd, cubed
1 Egg, whisked
Toasted sesame seeds, coriander for garnish
Recipe By: Jenny Brown
Serves 2 adultsIntroduction
A delightful dish for two
1. Bring to boil a small saucepan of water. Add ramen, cook for 4 min until tender then drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
2. Meanwhile, chuck ingredients 2-10 in a large saucepan and bring to boil. Reduce and simmer 4 minutes.
3. Add Miso paste, stir until dissolved. Add tofu and stir. Remove from heat.
4. Slowly drizzle egg in a thin stream into saucepan. Stir.
5. Divide ramen into 2 bowls. Ladle soup over the noodles (ensuring extra tofu for the chef!)
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fresh coriander leaves. Share under the moonlight and take it slow?