Ingredients card / Shopping list
90g Hakubaku Organic Ramen noodles
1 serve salmon fillet
small piece ginger, finely diced
1 garlic clove, finely diced
1/4 red capsicum
1 baby pak choy
1 tbsp mirin seasoning
1-2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tspn honey
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 1 adultsIntroduction
Salmon + Ramen + Winter = perfect combination.
- Place salmon fillet on a large piece of baking paper over a tray. Smooth honey over salmon, then sprinkle on chopped ginger and garlic.
- Finely slice shallot and capsicum then place on top of salmon.
- Mix mirin seasoning and soy sauce together, then pour over salmon and vegetables (careful not to let it run out of baking paper)
- Bring edges of baking paper together over the top of the salmon, then roll together tightly to make a parcel. Fold over ends of paper and pinch tightly
- Bake in moderate oven at 200 degrees for 8-12mins (depending on how you like your salmon)
- in the meantime, boil a saucepan of water on the stove and add your noodles. Cook for 3mins, then add pak choy for the last minute of cooking.
- Strain noodles and pak choy, put in a bowl and cover with baked salmon and veggies. More honey & soy can be added to taste.