Ingredients card / Shopping list
• 350g Rump Steak, thinly sliced
• 1 bunch brocollini, cut in half
• 1/2 bunch spring onions, roughly chopped
• 1 tsp minced garlic
• 1 tsp minced ginger
• 1 tbsp light soy sauce
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
• 1 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp peanut oil
• 1/2 pack of Hakubaku Organic Ramen Noodles
Recipe By: Hakubaku
Serves 2 adultsIntroduction
The green of the broccolini just pops against the noodles and steak
1. Mix the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar and water in a small bowl.
2. Cook noodles according to packet instructions, put aside.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok, add the beef and cook for one minute, place in a bowl and put aside.
4. Clean the wok with paper towel and put in the rest of the oil, once hot add the broccolini and cook for a minute or so, then add some water to steam it.
5. Add the beef and juices back to the wok and mix well, after another minute add the sauce and cook until all warm.
6. Place noodles in a at the bottom of a bowl and serve stir fry on top, garnish with spring onion.